We carry most major brands of tires for your car or truck. Give us a call we would love the opportunity to provide you a quote for your tire needs.
As tires get old, they lose grip and rot from the inside out, increasing the likelihood of a tire exploding. This can cause loss of Control of your vehicle. To have a better performing vehicle, you need to make sure your tires are in good condition. For all your tire needs, contact Redford Automotive Service Center today.
When You Need A Tire Replacement
- When Your Tires are worn below 4/32” tread
- When you see sharp metal poking out (get replacement immediately)
- When you see uneven wear (you need to fix the cause of the uneven wear then replace your tires)
- When you see cracks
- When there’s a bulge on the tire
- When not using all season tires you should switch to the recommended tires of the current season
Common Causes Of Wear
- Overloaded– Inflated beyond the manufacturer’s recommended air pressure.
- Under-inflated– Under-inflated tires have less than the manufacturer recommended air pressure.
- Old/Worn tires– Tires with less than 4/32” tread